Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Hooray, I did it!

Hooray, Today is my last page share for D-lish Scraps this month, and it would have to be my most favourite!

It might have something to do with the awesome paper I chose for the background, or the fun embellishments I chose to scatter around the page


To begin with I sewed around the circular printed design of the page, then made a simple photo mat made from silver Punchinella. I popped the photo up with some foam tape for a bit of dimension, then embellished with a sequin bow and enamel shapes from the 6th Birthday sale


Next up I worked on this group of Journal It's from a few different packs (Caribbean Skies Journal kit bits pack, Polka dot arrow word tabs, and a 'Bright' Jumbo Note ticket that I fussy cut)

Another Sequin bow tops this cluster of cuteness, The cute little deer flair is from the Caribbean Skies kit bit flair pack. Ive also used Journal its from the Mixed ticket tabs and Jumbo word tickets packs

Lastly I worked on the title, again using mixed alphas from my stash and another sequin bow

Thanks for joining me the last few days, Cant wait to get started on next months pages
Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x