Thursday, July 30, 2015

Moving House...

Hello :)
Michelle back today with my last layout for Scrappy Canary this month. 
I still have plenty more of the June Globetrotter kit to create with, so I will be back with more next month. But, back to todays layout....

Still quite a simple layout for me, but one that adds in a few extra layers and a fun little cluster

I said the other day how much I loved the ephemera pack, today I repeat that! So many fun little bits that work well with any style layout, not just travel related

I've backed the instaframe with some vellum to soften the yellow paper behind it, then propped the globe up with some foam tape to give some dimension to the page.


And lastly a cluster made up of pieces from the ephemera pack, an asterisk from the thickers pack and a cork arrow sticker

Thanks for stopping by today,
Happy Scrapping
Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x