Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Sweet Family...

Hi Everyone! 
Today Im sharing my first layout for Scrappy Canary this month. 
I've used the May Sweet Treat kit, and dipped into the Elle's Studio bits & pieces pack from the Pocket Life kit

I love everything about this layout. The colours, the design and most of all a very rare photo of the 3 of us together. 

I started with the foil chevron paper, some modelling paste, a chalk ink and a Kaiser Craft stencil.

I spread the modelling paste in random places and once dry, I smudged the ink with a sponge

Once the background was completely dry (and buckled) I adhered it to the Simple Stories paper. 
I cut a 10x10 inch square from the middle of the paper for use on other layouts before doing this 

I've grabbed a doily and layered it with a 4x4 cut apart from the Dear Lizzy sheet and the barcode paper strip, then mixed the Gold alphas with a Pink Paisley glitter foam word to create my Title. 
The 'Remember this' tab is from the Elle's Studio bits & pieces pack

I've used the Lets Party paper as a photo mat, and together with a sweet sentiment from the ephemera pack in my stash Ive held them all in place with a Dear Lizzy bobby pin

Lastly Ive embellished with items from the Chipboard stickers pack, some Studio Calico Gold glitter hearts, some white glitter hearts from the Pink Paislee foam words and shapes pack and lastly a wood button from the Shimelle 1/2 pack.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Scrapping!
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x