Thursday, April 2, 2015

Snug as a bug.. D-lish Scraps layout

Hello everyone!!
I am very honoured to have been chosen as one of the very lucky creators to be part of the newest D-lish Scraps Design Team. Most of you would know I was the Inspiration Team Co-ordinator. However from the start of April I jumped ship!! 

For my very first layout Im sharing something I created for this months Inspiration Board. I made this prior to being accepted on the Design Team, and found it a real challenge to use colours I don't normally gravitate towards. 
 Absolutely stunning board to be inspired by

Ive taken inspiration from the sketch, the colour palette and the sparkly pops of gold

Items used from my personal stash are strips of paper from the Dear Lizzy Serendipity collection, white cardstock, vellum, a favourite doily, Heidi Swapp alphas & splatters of Color shine. 
All other embellishments, listed at the bottom of the post can be found within the D-lish shop, unless sold out due to my massive shopping spree a few weeks back lol

I love clusters of mixed embellishments together, and like most scrappers, always an odd number

I love the versatility of the bags within store too, perfect to use as a photo mat if you can't find the right pattern papers to match. The string of sequins was the perfect colour choice to blend in with this layout. Its actually white, but reflects the mint and pink/purple just nicely.

I did go a little crazy and purchased a few packs of the rainbow Freckled Fawn arrows (in both sizes)  
They may feature in a few projects in the next few months, as they're perfect for holding things together when you run out of glue tape ;)

Products used from the D-lish shop:
Flair Buttons - Hello World, Defining Words white
Freckled Fawn - Coloured Arrow clips, Wood Chips Hearts
Dyed Wooden Buttons - Hearts, Butterfly
Felt Doilies - Frames Small - Blue
Tags - Little Birdie Mix Media Traditional Tags with Jute twine , Kraft Mixed shipping tags
Bitty Bags - Gold Polka Dot
5x7 Bags - Gold Chevron
Sequins - White
Journal its - Cardfetti Sweet sentiments, Note Strips Rainbow

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have enjoyed my first share for the D-lish Scraps Design Team

Happy Scrapping
Michelle xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x