Friday, April 3, 2015

Hello Ouchie... D-lish Scraps Layout

Hello again fellow Crafters!

Today Im sharing my second layout for D-lish Scraps. Its made using the sketch from the February Cybercrop. 
The last 2 months have been super busy that Ive not been able to participate, but Ive saved my favourite challenges to use when creativity strikes!
I also challenged myself to stick to 1 main colour, and a touch of sparkle.

Ive flipped the sketch and mirrored it and ended up with this layout..

Upon seeing the split doilies on either side, I went straight for my stash and grabbed these pink spotted ones. They were the right tone of pink to work with my photo selection and other random D-lish goodies I used.

Those Little Birdie Canvas butterflies are perfect for colouring to suit your layout, however I left them plain for this layout. I wanted to keep it as simple as possible. (alphas are an older Pink Paislee pack)

Rather than a piece of vellum as a photo mat, Ive chosen to use a vellum bag from my stash. I had intentions of adding in a shipping tag or 2 to use for journalling, but changed my mind as you can see below.

Ive added journalling straight onto the doily using a slick writer, then sewed around the edges to finish the page off


Products used from the D-lish Store:
Paper Doilies - Pink Polka Dot
Little Birdie Mix Media - Canvas Beaded butterflies
Freckled Fawn - Short Arrow paper clips - Rainbow
Journal It's - Monochrome Journal Packs - Blush

Thanks for stopping by,

Happy Scrapping
Michelle xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x