Thursday, April 16, 2015

Hangin' Out

Hello fellow crafters!!
Today I'm sharing the first of 6 layouts I created with this months Scrappy Canary Playful Scrapbook kit

While browsing Pinterest late one night I came across this sketch I wanted to try HERE
Canary Sketches will be back one day soon, we're just having a break this month

I had fun making it work with the different patterns and colours within the kit.
I layered up a mixture of papers (front and back sides) with a couple of frames from the kit, some die cuts from the Pinkfresh studio pack, my signature doily and random ink splatters.

These alpha thickers are pretty cool, and work well within a mixed text title

The super cute little house was the perfect addition to this layout

'Happy' slipped under the other side of the photo and the barcode strip from one of the papers.

Thanks for stopping by, I have more to share in the coming days

Don't forget to use the code MICHELLE10 to receive 10% off any purchases you make in the Scrappy Canary store 

Happy Crafting
Michelle x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful clean layout. Love the papers and the fun photo. Good luck with your house :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x