Friday, February 6, 2015

Peeping Tom

Hello Fellow crafters 
Dropping in today to share a 'just because' layout I made recently. 

I was stuck for ideas on where I wanted to start, so I went back through some older layouts for inspiration. I ended up scrap lifting a layout that I am still yet to share here! It was based on a sketch challenge for Scrappy Canary, prior to me joining the team. 

This is the original sketch
I rotated it to the left and made this page back in September last year


To make my current page, Ive turned the inspiration layout upside down, then moved the placement of the photo and title to give it a different look.
Ive layered up papers and embellishments from the latest kit from A Piece of Cake Designs (now sold out) Paper within the kit is from recent Amy Tangerine, Dear Lizzy and Websters Pages collections.


A close up of the mixed alpha title. Loving mixing up the fonts and colours lately

Pieces from the Dear Lizzy ephemera pack in the kit make the perfect clusters


Well there you have it.
1 sketch from many months ago and 2 very similar but different layouts :)

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Crafting
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x