Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Mummy the Hairdresser

Hello Everyone :)
Today is Sketch day over on the Scrappy Canary Blog. And boy do we have something different to share today.


This month the sketch is based on the very last layout I squeezed out of the January Lots of Love Scrapbook kit. I only had odd sized scraps and strips of papers from the kit, including the bottom barcode strips. Ive also included embellishments from the Be Mine kit

Completely different to my normal layered up style, this time Ive gone for a more spread out page. Lots of different size strips and scraps make up the base, with the addition of a doily from stash, a tag stickers and embellishments from the embellishment kit.

All this layout is missing, is a little baggie of the curls I collected from the floor after chopping off all her dry ends. I might squeeze it in behind the main photo.. one day

The only thing I haven't done as usual is sew my thickers down. I might do this one day in the future to keep them in the same place. Ive found recently they aren't as sticky as they should be, as I've had to go back and fix older layouts.



There you have it. A layout completely different to my usual style but one that was totally fun to complete :)

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Crafting
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x