Sunday, February 1, 2015

D-Lish Scraps February Inspiration Board Challenge

Hello everyone
Ive got 2 posts to share today. 


This month we are channeling our inner beach goddess lol who am I kidding... 


Inspired by the beach theme to the board, I thought it was about time I shared a different photo other than Leila. This photo was taken almost 7 years ago when Mum and I travelled over seas (Europe, England and the U.S all in 5 weeks!)

Thats me, 24 years old. Child free, no BF and not a  care in the world. Enjoying the beach in North Carolina. We have family that live over there, and boy was it a magical time! I hope that one day I can share that wonderful link in our family history with Leila and Clinton.


Anyway, back to the page. I searched high and low for a pattern paper that suited the board just right. I came across this one I'd been 'hoarding' from Pink Paislee. I wanted to use it for the right photo. I think Ive chosen well. I went for a multi alpha title and sewed down those that weren't very sticky.

Mixed up embellishments from the shop, into clusters above the photo, the top of the page...

and the bottom right corner. A perfect mix.

I also added in a layer or 2 of the white tule under the photo, but above the paper layers.

Products used from the D-Lish store include
Freckled Fawn Arrow Clip - from the Rainbow mix bag
LB - Boutique Elements - Beaded Butterflies Blue
LB - Kraft Expressions - Kraft Paper Mini Beaded Butterflies
LB - Mix Media - Traditional Tags with Jute Twine
SFX - Scribble Corners
Journal It's - Cardfetti - Sweet Sentiments
Flair - Hello World
Felt Doilies - Frames Small - Blue
Coloured Tulle - White
Skipping 5 - Puffy Things - Circle Phrase
Journal It's - Mixed Ticket Tabs
Colourblock Veneers - Navajo Arrows
Colourblock Veneers - Geotags
Colourblock Veneers - Arrows
Pick 'n' Place Bows - Organza Dot
Journal It's - Bubble Words
Journal It's - Arrow Word Tabs
Resin Bird Value Bag
Mini Resin Pastel Butterflies Grab Bag
Resin Forget Me Nots Grab Bag

Thanks for stopping by. Make sure you head on over to the D-Lish blog and check out what the rest of the Inspiration team have made for this month.

Another post to share later today
Happy Scrapping
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x