Thursday, January 1, 2015

Im a Life Zester

Hello and welcome to a new year of creating and sharing!

Today I want to introduce you to a new team that I have joined for the first half of 2015


Life Zesters is a new Challenge blog especially for those who LOVE Project Life.
Monthly Inspiration from the Design Team combined with challenges and much much more!

For the month of January, myself and the team are sharing 'Our Style' with you all. 
As you may all be aware 'My Style' varies throughout the year depending on my mood, the amount of time I have to create and the products I have at hand. Lately I've been using kits from Scrappy Canary  as part of my DT commitments. Below are a few examples of my recent work :)



We have 2 awesome sponsors who have donated prizes for 2 lucky winners


Simply Stamping is donating a $50 voucher including postage or for an international winner $50 worth of product with the winner paying for postage 

Blog - www.simplystampingwithnarelle.com
Shop - http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4008228






Be sure to load up your entires to show us YOUR style. 
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x