Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Happiness is..

Hello Everyone
I trust you are all having a wonderful start to a new week! I had intentions of posting this over the weekend, but my January Scrappy Canary kits were calling to be played with, so I spent more time creating than being online..

Right back to the sharing :) This layout was made using this months SKETCH and the newly released  Lots of Love Scrapbook Kit, both from Scrappy Canary


Ive flipped the sketch, and tweaked it slightly to suit the pretty glitter 'Happiness' title.
Ive chosen complimenting pattern papers from within the kit and layered them up under my photo with one of my favourite go to doilies.. Then I went a little crazy with the 'Little notes' paper

The little sentiments make a perfect finishing touch to the title,

A cute clipped banner above the photo, 

Another mini banner to the top right of the page, 

and lastly a little pop up on the strip of paper to the left of the page.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope this has inspired you in some way.
I will be back again tomorrow to share layout #2 using this months Scrapbooking kit.

Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x