Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Daddy's Little Girl

Hello Everyone,
Today I want to share a recent page created for Scrappy Canary using the December Sunshine & Lollipops kit. I'm stretching these kits to their full potential lately!

For this layout I wanted to show off as many elements of the kit as possible. I've cut strips from all the pattern papers and weaved them together to the right of the page. Ive used plain vellum and a doily to mat my photo, then layered up different embellishments and stickers from the kit to make mini clusters and the title
.
Ive used some gesso to tone down the papers slightly so that they don't distract from the photo too much.


A mixed alpha and sticker combo makes up the title and completes the page

Thanks for stopping by, 1 more layout made with this kit to share with you tomorrow
Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x