Monday, October 6, 2014

More 'Just because' Scapping

Good morning fellow crafters!!
Popping in to share a couple of layouts I made after a little experimenting..

First up is one I made after playing around with a new Prima stencil. I used a couple of Tim Holtz distress inks in random places of the mask until it was full of colour. Once it was dry I debated as to if I would cover the entire page with vellum to dull down the colour, but ended up just using a piece of it layered with pattern papers, a doily and a couple of embellishments.. A splattering of black ink, veneer and enamel dots and the page was complete.


The next layout was made after reading a blog post at Studio Calico.. I liked the watercolour effect Geralyn showed on the city names paper so I thought I would give it a go. I also liked the way she had set the page out, so I lifted that and made it more my style with a few extra layers. Im not 100% happy with the GO.SEE.DO title, but the page is done, another photo is documented!

Thanks again for stopping by, more to share again soon.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x