Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Oh My Goodness LEILA GRACE!!

The first week of the month always means a new sketch challenge is up over on the Life Paper Scrapbook blog

This month I ended up with two layouts for inspiration as the first was just not cutting the mustard. 

Today I thought I would share just one of the layouts, which was the layout shared within the design team samples blog post. 


I've turned the sketch on its side, added a couple of extra layers under the photo and moved the round embellishments to the bottom right of the photos

 The papers Ive used for this layout come from the Felicity collection from Glitz Design. Bright pops of pink and blue teamed up with some white and grey. Add in some white cardstock, glitter POW paper a couple of doilies and my favourite vellum.

 A close up to show the distressed edges of all the layers. I run a pair of blunt scissors around the edges to rough them up slightly to achieve this look

The stickers Ive used are from the 12x12 sticker sheet that came in the Glitz kit. I teamed them up with a wood veneer arrow and a flair badge from A Piece of Cake Designs. 

Scrappy Canary are sponsoring this months Sketch challenge with a $25 voucher for one lucky winner!

All details for this months challenge are on the blog post HERE along with the other design team members layouts. Hope to see LOTS of entries this month!

1 comment:

  1. Ah Michelle this is such a gorgeous layout. The papers are perfect and I love the vellum. The flair is so cool. Love this. :D that is a very cool sketch I am going to have to check out this challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x