Sunday, August 10, 2014

Just because scrapping

Hello fellow crafters
If you couldn't already tell, Ive been on quite a creative streak.. Most of the layouts Ive been sharing were all made at the end of June/Start of July.. Ive still got plenty more to share too!

Up first for today is 
YOU ARE OUR SUNSHINE
I put this layout together using the February cupcake kit I was hoarding in my stash from A Piece of Cake Designs. I've layered up papers, from the Fresh Cut collection by Basic Grey, under my photo with a vellum bag and my favourite doily from Studio Calico. Finished off with a few embellishments and splatters of the lime coloured mist from the kit and I thought I was done. I felt it needed a little extra colour, so I cut the white card stock down slightly and matted it onto some green pattern paper (from an unknown source as it was in my stash without a label) then sewed around all 4 sides of the layout. 

Next up is a layout that started with a bit of fun with distress ink daubers..
PHOTO BOOTH FUN
I LOVE a good splattering of distress ink, and for this layout I thought it would be fun to use just that and no pattern papers. I printed my photos out at 1.8inch squares and then layered them up in different ways on top of some vellum. I added some strips of glitter paper in random places, sewed a couple of lines through the splatters, and added my title. Im still yet to go back and add the date to that strip from D-Lish Scraps.

Thanks for stopping by, more to share very soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x