Sunday, August 3, 2014

Hello Pretty Lady with D-Lish Scraps

The Beginning of the month means a new Inspiration Board for D-Lish Scraps
Sadly it also means the last board for the Winter Creative Team :( 

I present to you Cotton Candy
With its sweet pastel tones, frames and delicate florals this board really lives up to its name! 


The minute I saw the board I knew exactly what paper I needed to find within my stash. This Bokeh effect paper from the Maggie Holmes collection was perfect! 
"Hello Pretty Lady" is jam packed with D-Lish goodness! I really wanted to go out with a bang, and show just how many embellishments you can add to a page without it taking focus away from the photo. 

I grabbed a die-cut frame from my d-lish box and coloured it with a pink ink pad. I cut part of it out to use amongst the cluster at the bottom of the page. 

This was the first time I had a play around with my silhouette. I cut the title out twice with white cardstock and vellum, then attached both together to the page with my tiny attacher.

I added a couple of different doilies, a bitty bag, journal it and part of a pink fresh frame for layers under the photo. 

This cluster right here… My most favourite cluster ever made lol funky washi tape, journal it date strip, pink fresh arrow, d-lish flowers and flair, sequin bow, freckled fawn stars, rhinestone gems and some glitter tape from my own stash. LOVE! You can find all this goodness and more within the D-Lish STORE..

Cant wait to see what you all come up with. Be sure to head to the D-Lish blog to see what the other team members came up with. AMAZING!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x