Monday, July 7, 2014

Smile with Life Paper Scrapbook

Super excited to have been welcomed back to the Life Paper Scrapbook team for the next few months. 
Today Im sharing my take on the newest sketch challenge



And this is what I came up with...
 As soon as I saw the sketch I instantly thought I had to make a 'patchwork' layout. The squares became different sized rectangular shaped pieces of the Heidi Swapp Favorite Things collection. I arranged these on a white piece of cardstock then sewed down like a quilt. I attached the patchwork piece to some kraft paper that I had experimented with earlier in the day using gesso, a Kaiser Craft mask and a pink gelato. So much fun!!

 A close up of the machine stitching, along with a random thread I didnt realise was there until I was editing photos. Whoops!

Ive layered up stars and hearts designed by Heidi Swapp to finish off the page 

Head on over to the LPS blog and check out the other creations made by other members of the Design Team. Be sure to join in the fun and load up any layout you make that are inspired by the sketch. 

Happy Scrapping xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x