Thursday, July 24, 2014

A Little bit of HEIDI love..

Hello fellow crafters! 
Just a quick share today of 2 layouts I made last month with my new favourite Heidi Products

First up is
DREAM A LITTLE DREAM
Inspired by a instagram pic that Heidi shared with some brush script on pattern paper, I decided I wanted to try it out myself. Using 2 different color shine colours I wrote the quote line after line until the entire page was full. Then went over in the darker pink colour in 1 section to highlight it as a title.
Once it was dry I sewed a piece of 12x12 vellum over the top to soften the colours a little more, then went to town with a few banner delights and the same color shine colours. Finished off with a photo mat made of different pattern papers from the Dreamy 6x6 pad, my favourite Studio Calico doily and a few ephemera bits from the dreamy ephemera pack

Next up is
FUNNY FACES
I made this layout for a sketch duet challenge that went up in the Scrappy Canary VIP lounge back in June, when it was still named Polly! Scrap kits
Ive used a memory file as a background page rather than a 12x12 piece of cardstock. Just for something a little different. Apart from 1 pattern paper from Studio Calico, the remainder of the strips came from the Dreamy 6x6 paper pad. Ive sewed and stapled these all in place rather than gluing them down, just because I could lol Layout was finished off with a few lengths of twine wrapped around the entire memory file, and a few ephemera bits from the Dreamy ephemera pack..

Thanks for stopping by, more to share again in the next few days.

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x