Tuesday, June 17, 2014

SPLISH SPLASH SPLOSH

I had a day of crafty fun with a friend the other week. It was awesome. 
A day to create what ever I felt like, without any little people interruptions.

I managed to get 4 layouts done within a few hours! I was on a roll big time!!

With a sketch challenge from Life.Paper.Scrapbook and the new Basic grey HIGHLINE collection from Sassy Scrapper I set to work in creating this…

LOVE the background paper that I needed to use it all in the one layout, but felt it was too bright for what I wanted to do so I toned it down with some vellum. 

 I layered up strips of papers, stickers and banners 

 Add in a few lines of machine stitching and I called it done.. 

Entering this layout into the challenge over at Life Paper Scrapbook
this is the sketch to use if you want to join in the fun as well


Thanks for stopping by, more to share soon from my crafty day with Carol. 


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x