Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Project Life JANUARY 2014

FINALLY!!! Sharing with you the first few weeks of our 2014 album…
(yes yes i know I'm still yet to share the remainder of our unfinished 2013 albums)

A couple of changes to how Im recording life, both in the album and here online.

Starting with how I am documenting life and memories within the album - Some weeks we don't have many photos, some we have too many. Im choosing to document as much as I can. Some weeks are documented within 1 side of a layout, some with a double page layout. Im trying my best to get the most out of a certain subscription that I have been receiving collecting/hoarding each month. It always has the perfect amount of cards and embellishments to complete more than just the one weeks layout. And everything co-ordinates perfectly without needing to add anything else in.

As for documenting online, Ive decided, that rather than trying to post each week with only 1 layout to share, I would combine all layouts for the month within 1 post.

So Today I share with you weeks 1 - 4
If you have any questions regarding any thing I have shared, please leave a comment below.

The first pages you see once opening the album. This years cover page is completely different to what I have done in previous years… I also wanted to have our weekly photos start from the very first page.
Ive used a Hambly Screen Print from Polka Dot Creative. These are now sold out, I stocked up on quite a few many months ago. The 2014 card is from Studio Calico's weekly cards pack 

Week ONE - January 1 - 5
Perfect amount of photos for a 1 page layout..

Week TWO - January 6 - 12
A lot more stories and photos to document, including an OMG moment!!

Week THREE - January 13 - 19
There is an insert for this week, although you can't really tell, but its hiding some personal memories.

Week FOUR - January 20 - 26
Again not too many photos for this week, but how cool is that Washi Tape along the middle row!

Thats all for this update, I have 2 more posts ready to go over the next few days for February and March pages. YAY for being almost up to date!! Lets hope it stays that way this year

Michelle xx


Project Life is a concept designed by Becky Higgins. It is a range that works anyway you want it to. You don't have to embellish your layouts or use any extra products like I do. You can easily record an album full of memories with just a Core Kit, bulk pack of page protectors and a 12x12 Album. I purchase all my core products from Craft House - Exclusive stockist for Australia and New Zealand. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x