Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Project Life FEBRUARY 2014

Its a cold and rainy day here in Geelong, so while snuggled up on the couch I thought I would share another month of Project Life pages with you. 

Straight to it today.  Like the last post, all supplies are listed below each photo. If you need anymore info please leave a comment :)

Week FIVE - January 27 - February 02
The 'Road Trip card flips up to reveal more road trip details

Week SIX - February 3 - 9
Not 100% happy with how this page turned out, however it is done and stories are documented

Week SEVEN - February 10 - 16
My love for enamel dots and my tiny attacher show within this layout lol
How cool is that Overlay from chic tags!!! They came in the SC PL kit

Week EIGHT - February 17 - 23
Another layout I'm not 100% happy with. Theres a lot more white and pastels within this layout than I normally use, but again its done and recorded!

Thanks for stopping by, March layouts are ready to share very soon 

Michelle x

Project Life is a concept designed by Becky Higgins. It is a range that works anyway you want it to. You don't have to embellish your layouts or use any extra products like I do. You can easily record an album full of memories with just a Core Kit, bulk pack of page protectors and a 12x12 Album. I purchase all my core products from Craft House - Exclusive stockist for Australia and New Zealand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x