Friday, September 6, 2013

September Sketch Challenge - Life Paper Scrapbook

Its Sketch Challenge day at Life Paper Scrapbook.. I had a lot of fun creating this layout

Our sketch for the month

And this is what I came up with...

Ive used papers and embellishments from the Amy Tangerine 'Yes Please' collection teamed up with some Give a Girl a stamps, sequins, a couple of paper doilies and a camera flair from A Piece of Cake Designs. Ive also experimented with my gelatos on the background, to tone down the paper a little and give a slight hint of extra colour.
I used a journalling card in the extra photo position, and went mad with Kellie's stamps from the Currently set
Love these alphas. I have many packets!

Love APOCD's cherry flairs for an added element to a page.

A close up of where I have used the gelatos to give the paper a slight metallic sheen. Definitely having fun using gelatos in different ways.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing what I came up with for this months Sketch, cant wait to share the next one.

Sponsor for this months Sketch is Polly Scrap Kits, a small Australian kit club that offers monthly kits for scrapbooking and project life. 


Polly scrap Kits will be giving one randomly selected participant in the LPS Sketch challenge a free Project Life kit. In addition, based on the submissions to this challenge, Polly! will be inviting one person to be a guest designer for an upcoming kit! How awesome is that

Head on over to the LPS blog post to link up your layouts to enter.

5 comments:

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x