Saturday, August 31, 2013

Project Life Week 31 - Life Paper Scrapbook

Massive apology for this not being posted when the LPS blog post went live!! I have a great reason - Ive been busy busy running a Project Life stand for Craft House at the Paperific Scrapbook show in Melbourne. Its on again tomorrow (Sunday 1st September) Pop by and say hello if you are in the area.

Life Paper Scrapbook has a brand new monthly Challenge starting this month, and it involves my favourite subject, Project Life. Our challenge this month was to show layering within Project Life. I think I managed to complete this spread well. 


For the weekly mini title card I have layered a veneer frame over some journalling labels with some pretty sequins for a little bling.

This is the full layout for the week. 

The left hand side features my favourite cards from the LPS Day to Day kit. Lots of added layers on this side.

A close up of one of my most favourite journal cards, with some slight changes. Love how it turned up.

For this card, I cut the journal tab off the 4x6 car and attached on top of the photo with my tiny attacher, then added a few of the words from the tiny text sheet in Add on kit 2

I didnt have a lot of photos for the week so I resorted to using a design E pocket page protector to make some mini 6x6 layouts to document our Sunday :)

Layers of pattern paper from the paper pad and 4x6 cards underneath the photo of my nephew.

Lucky last - a pic of my yummy lunch that I sent through to a friend that day. Lots of fun bits n bobs added to the bottom left of the card.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope I have inspired you all to add some extra layers into your project life spreads. 

Head on back to the LPS blog to share your layered layouts with us to go in the running to win an awesome Prize from our ongoing Sponsor Gossamer Blue


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x