Monday, August 5, 2013

Project Life Week 28

Week 28 was a turning point for me.. A Realisation that I have SO MUCH Project Life stash. That I need to start using it to make way for all the new goodness that are coming soon! And that I really cant fit 4 albums onto the shelf for the year, it needs to be 3 lol 

So moving forward in documenting the remainder of our year I need to start using the core kit cards more! Use Less chunky embellishments!!! but still HAVE FUN! 

I will still be using other brand products here and there - but I will be trying my best to keep it simple!!

Ok enough of the rambling and onto the photos..

Here is my week 28 featuring the Becky Higgins Project Life KRAFT Core kit

This is the week without the insert. I used parts of cards as embellishments for this week.. And a couple of photos borrowed from other scrappy friends from the Pink Concert I went to that week. Was AMAZING!!

This shows the week as it looks in my album. The big photo of Pink was part of the Merchandise range to buy at the concert.

This was a quiet week for photos, we didn't do anything exciting until the weekend. The extra bits that I've added to cards on this side were cut from the 3x4" journalling cards and the arrow from one of the 4x6" cards. The glitter alphas were from Typo many months ago. And yes that is hair from my big hair chop in that vellum bag..

I chose to use all 4x6 photos for this side, and embellish with parts of journal cards from the kit. The buttons are from a button pack that were sold at the show. Ive used a kraft spotted bag and a cut up journal card to keep the ticket and parking receipt from the night.

A close up of an arrow and banner cut from journal cards from the Kraft PL kit and the button from the merchandise pack.

And the other banners from the cards in the Kraft kit..

This was such a fun kit to create with. I am definitely looking forward to using it again!



Project Life is a concept designed by Becky Higgins. It is a range that works anyway you want it to. You don't have to embellish your layouts or use any extra products like I do. You can easily record an album full of memories with just a Core Kit, bulk pack of page protectors and a 12x12 Album. I purchase all my core products from Craft House - Exclusive stockist for Australia and New Zealand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x