Saturday, August 3, 2013

Project Life Week 26

In Week 26, on the 26th I had a birthday.. another year older. It was the quietest birthday ever!
My Parents left for their 3 week cruise around Europe and Clinton was away for work. I was saved by my best bud Raquel who brought me a birthday dinner! YAY! 

Ive used the Snippets collection from Studio Calico for this week..
This was another challenging week.. LOTs more photos! I cant believe how different so many weeks can be, although the last few have been super busy photo wise! I had 1 insert for this week, documenting the fun I did manage to have before mum and dad walked out the door ..


There were so many photos for this week that I needed to search high and low in my stash for another of the We R Memory Keepers page protectors.. Never in the place you think they are (that problem is now solved - I will blog about storage and organisation of my stash one day soon)



Love everything about this collection! The colours just POP, the added extras are so much fun. 
The chipboard arrows are super cool, and the polaroid frames are great for 'framing' the subject of the photo. 


Have just realised that this photo is a little blurry :( If you cant already tell from most of my other weeks of PL I do love me some SMASH label tape! although it was around now that my little purple labeller started catching and playing up.. It has now completely broken, and Ive had to revert back to my old Dymo.. not happy - it spaces the letters out :(

This is the back half to the insert about my birthday.. How awesome are those Thickers! I bought both colour packs as I know they will be well used! The mini alphas are from Basic Grey.

Thank you for stopping by again.. This is all I am sharing for tonight.. Week 27 is a feature post on the Polka Dot Creative blog.. Keep your eyes peeled for it within the next few days :)

Have a great weekend!

Project Life is a concept designed by Becky Higgins. It is a range that works anyway you want it to. You don't have to embellish your layouts or use any extra products like I do. You can easily record an album full of memories with just a Core Kit, bulk pack of page protectors and a 12x12 Album. I purchase all my core products from Craft House - Exclusive stockist for Australia and New Zealand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x