Saturday, August 3, 2013

Project Life Week 24 with some inserts...

Week 24 seems like so long ago!! 
It was such a busy week as you will see in the next few photos. 

Ive used the two June kits from A Piece of Cake Designs to document these photos. The Main kit was used for the main weeks photos, and the cupcake kit plus a bunch of cards from the Honey Core kit for the inserts documenting my trip to Sydney for the Quilt and Craft show. 

Beware this post has LOTS OF PHOTOS!!!

This is what the week looks like without the inserts.. 


and this is what it looks like in my album with inserts added. 

This would have to be one of my favourite kits that Raquel has put together. So much Colour and FUN in those papers and embellishments!

I love any sort of Alpha stickers, these are super cute! The Mesh banner was from my stash.

On the Right hand side I incorporated a few pebbles tags that were part of the extras on sale with the kit. The arrow Cherry flairs were also part of the June release.

How funky is this bag! This is how my room service was delivered when I was staying in Sydney. I couldn't bare to throw it out, it was way to cool!

And a close up of what I used to layer under the photos, doilies and the serviette from the bag (yes it was a clean one) And a yummy arrow Cherry Flair from a June release at APOCD.

Now onto the other inserts
The next few photos are the inserts documenting my Sydney trip. I had so much fun with my new scrappy friend Carol. It was my first time away from Leila and Clinton, but I was able to enjoy my self as we had so much to do! Ive used a mixture of papers from the APOCD Cupcake kit and cards from the Honey Core kit.. 

I met so many new friends at the Expo! And if you're ever in Sydney you MUST head to Eat Love Pizza - their pasta is AMAZING!! We made sure to go for a ride on the monorail while we were there, as it has now been shut down :( Scariest ride ever!

And the last few photos from the last day. Was a great mini trip! Cant wait to get back there to explore some more.

Hoping to get the next few weeks posted by the end of the weekend.. Apologies for photo overload, its about to kick into overdrive!!

Project Life is a concept designed by Becky Higgins. It is a range that works anyway you want it to. You don't have to embellish your layouts or use any extra products like I do. You can easily record an album full of memories with just a Core Kit, bulk pack of page protectors and a 12x12 Album. I purchase all my core products from Craft House - Exclusive stockist for Australia and New Zealand. 


2 comments:

  1. the pages are fantastic Michelle. i love that bag too! awesome

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x