Friday, August 2, 2013

August Sketch Challenge - Life Paper Scrapbook

Naughty me fell off the LPS Challenge bandwagon last month as it was super busy here at home.... BUT Im back on board for this month!! YAY

The layout I made took me less than 20 minutes!! I already had it planned out in my head so it came together SUPER QUICK!

This is the sketch we had to inspire us



and this is what I came up with

 Ive used the July Main kit from A Piece of Cake Designs. Love the colours included in this kit. Very pretty, but not to bright. I made the circle shape with twine and stapled that straight to the page with my Tiny Attacher.

A close up of the cluster I made with some flowers, veneer, a sequin and star sticker from the embellishments pack.

And a close up of the title. I have used both sets of Alphas from the APOCD kit. I didnt stick them down fully as I didnt want them to sit completely flat on the page.

Hope this has inspired you to join in the fun with us this month! Head on over to the Life Paper Scrapbook blog to share your creations with us to go in the running to win a fantastic prize from this months Challenge Sponsor Skipping5. Details on the LPS blog post :)


2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x