Sunday, June 2, 2013

Project Life - Mini album ideas

I thought I would share with you all a few ideas I had for the Mini Albums made by Becky Higgins as part of the Project Life range. Im currently finishing off these little beauties for the Sydney Quilt and Craft Expo. I will be there helping Craft House showcase the full Project Life range

I will blog more about these albums individually after the expo



Travel album (in progress)
I have used almost every card from the Wellington and Bridgeport mini kits for this album


And a couple from the mayfield mini kit


A Recipe book using a mini album and ONLY cards from the Clementine core kit. I'm not using any photos for this one


A 1st birthday album (it's only taken me a year and a half to get these photos into an album) i finished it off in approx 2 hours.


And lastly a Product samples album using the Olive edition cards to show of products I had made for my business last year.

The beauty of these mini albums is that you don't need to add any embellishments at all. The photos and cards speak for themselves.

Stay tuned for individual posts about each album :)

Project Life is a concept designed by Becky Higgins. It is a range that works anyway you want it to. You don't have to embellish your layouts or use any extra products like I do. You can easily record an album full of memories with just a Core Kit, bulk pack of page protectors and a 12x12 Album. I purchase all my core products from Craft House - Exclusive stockist for Australia and New Zealand. 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x