Thursday, June 20, 2013

Project Life Week 20 - Polka Dot Creative

Ive got a stack of layouts to share over the next few days.. 
Starting with my Week 20 Project Life spread.. 

Ive used the May Mini Kit from Polka Dot Creative. Love these mini kits, they are stuffed full of inspirational goodness! Excuse the not so great photos - yet again :( I really need to invest in a light box of some sort as the weather seems to be getting worse for photo taking!
Ive pretty much used every single item that was in the kit, including the brown paper packaging.

The left hand side - Leilas new shoes, a card for mum, leilas new trick, food coverage and a playdate filled up this side of the spread.

A close up of the confetti pocket and PDC stamp from the paper bag. 

The exclusive stamp that was part of the kit - stamped onto a doily for something different. The wood veneers are stamped with some silver ink to give them a big of shine. The stitched heart was from my stash.

The right hand side covers a trip to the hairdressers, Wiggle time and a crop day I attended. 

LOVE this hand stamped tag that was in the kit, and the Maggie Holmes paper. 

Close up of a card I made for a recent card swap, with a photo of a layout I made at the Crop day for someone else.

Check back in tomorrow for the latest Life Paper Scrapbook colour challenge.

Project Life is a concept designed by Becky Higgins. It is a range that works anyway you want it to. You don't have to embellish your layouts or use any extra products like I do. You can easily record an album full of memories with just a Core Kit, bulk pack of page protectors and a 12x12 Album. I purchase all my core products from Craft House - Exclusive stockist for Australia and New Zealand. 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pages as usual Michelle!! I love discovering new manufacturers, product lines and ways to use them through your work...this week it's the Maggie Holmes paper that caught my eye!! Thanks so much for sharing x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x