Thursday, June 6, 2013

Project Life Week 19 - A Piece of Cake Designs

This week features the May Cake Kit from A Piece of Cake Designs

I love how versatile these kits are. I can use a 4x6 piece of each paper and some embellishments and still have plenty left over for traditional layouts.

There were lots of photos to use this week but I had an idea of how I wanted it to look so I stuck with both design A pages.

I added in some packaging from a stamp set that I had received that week from Kellie - Its so hard to open up her pretty packaging!!

We are having such a fun time with Leila right now! Riding horses, playing with boats and cars and dolls. The alphas are from the Simple stories sticker sheet that were included in the kit. Ive attached the twine with my tiny attacher.
Close up of the journalling card, flower and alphas all from the kit. 

On the right hand side I had more photos to use to document Mothers Day. Leila wasn't too interested in giving anyone presents, more so running off with them lol

I have used the banner stamp that came with the kit (exclusive design by Kellie) straight onto the vellum and then cut out and stapled onto the photo with the tiny attacher.
Ive added in a few doilies here and there from my own stash. Have I said how much I love this kit??
Ive also used a piece of goodness from the May Polka Dot Creative kit which I am using for the following weeks layout.. LOVE Jodie's confetti pockets.

And lastly a close up of the exclusive stamp - Ive used black and silver ink one on top of the other to make it stand out more.

Thats it for this week :)
I will be back soon with more

Project Life is a concept designed by Becky Higgins. It is a range that works anyway you want it to. You don't have to embellish your layouts or use any extra products like I do. You can easily record an album full of memories with just a Core Kit, bulk pack of page protectors and a 12x12 Album. I purchase all my core products from Craft House - Exclusive stockist for Australia and New Zealand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x