Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Project Life Week 17

Sharing my Week 17 Project Life layout with you today

This was a quiet week... Not many photos to use, as I was busy living life but forgetting to record it.  I think I did a good job with what I had :)

 Ive used part of the Neverland PL kit from Studio Calico, a couple of veneer pieces and a Fabrip (sticky fabric strip) on the edge of the page protector to stretch the layout out wider.

Here you can see that I cut the today banner out of the journal card and attached with some foam tape to pop it out. 
And I've used 2 of the Maggie Holmes clips on the top of the page for added bling..
I stapled them down then put washi tape over the top

Quick and easy :)

Project Life is a concept designed by Becky Higgins. It is a range that works anyway you want it to. You don't have to embellish your layouts or use any extra products like I do. You can easily record an album full of memories with just a Core Kit, bulk pack of page protectors and a 12x12 Album. I purchase all my core products from Craft House - Exclusive stockist for Australia and New Zealand. 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jodie xx
      Just wait till you see the next one :)

      Delete
  2. looks fabulous, I just bought another pack of those clips, i use them all the time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caz xx
      I love them too. Would be cute as hair clips!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x