Friday, May 10, 2013

Project Life Week 13 - Including Easter Weekend

This is a HUGE week of Project Life.. Its the extra inserts that make it huge!
This is a photo heavy post, get yourself a cuppa and read along. Don't say I didn't warn you hehe

Again, excuse the glare on some photos. I missed the good sunlight today and had to make do with a setting sun coming through trees from the front door step.
This is the layout without all the layers of inserts.. It doesn't exactly flow together well without the inserts, but that was the idea. Each side is a different part of the week so each tells a different story. Ive used the Maggie Holmes collection kit, embellishments and thickers plus extra bits from stash.

This is the Entire week with inserts added.. Just a few

Left Hand side was the first half of the week, 
Its mainly focused on Leilas crazy faces, plus a layout I made for her and our catch up with Miss Charlie.. Love those gold glitter thickers!

Im going to skip right onto the inserts before I go back to the right hand side
This insert is for Good Friday and Easter Saturday 
Friday - I made Leila some homemade puffy paint via a tutorial on Pinterest so we headed outdoors to test it out.

Saturday - Mum and I went out for lunch with family and took Leila with us, who was in desperate need of a new pair of tights! Lost count of the number of times we had to pull them back up. Later that night Clinton and I were able to head into hospital to meet our new nephew. So CUTE!

The next insert is a bit of memorabilia
 


I kept the kids menu from our lunch that I had hoped Leila would colour at home that night, didn't happen. On the reverse of that pocket I added our very first rates notice from Geelong Council.. We haven't even started building on our land and already were getting bills! This one was no charge though :)

Easter Sunday Insert.
I probably could have made up a mini album for this weekend as I have so many photos. But I thought it was best to add them all into a design F pocket so they are all together with the weeks insert. Stamps are from the Happy Easter set made by Kellie

Easter heading pocket is made up of elements from a Maggie Holmes mini album pack. Love the look of confetti pockets!

 Ombre Thickers are awesome!! Loving these pink ones that I managed to score from a friend online. Also loving those Studio Calico kraft & vellum frames.

 Not the best photo. All cards on this side are from the Life cards Easter set by Lori Whitlock
Cherry Flair is from A Piece of Cake Designs. SO CUTE! Letter stickers are from October Afternoon.

 Right hand side was the weekend of Easter when we met our new little nephew/cousin. Stamps Ive used on this page are from Kellie at Give a girl a.. . They are part of the TODAY stamp set that was released last month. The days of the week are from the Yesterday set.

 Close up of the title card.
 Close up of the journalling for the Long weekend. Stamps by Kellie
Ive stamped and written onto the vellum pieces and stapled straight to the photos. 

If you have made it to the end Thank you. I hope you have enjoyed checking out my week 13.. Coming soon - Week 15..

Be sure to stop by the Life Paper Scrapbook blog and enter the giveaways for Project Life goodies

Project Life is a concept designed by Becky Higgins. It is a range that works anyway you want it to. You don't have to embellish your layouts or use any extra products like I do. You can easily record an album full of memories with just a Core Kit, bulk pack of page protectors and a 12x12 Album. I purchase all my core products from Craft House - Exclusive stockist for Australia and New Zealand. 









4 comments:

  1. Gosh lots of inspiration here! Totally love it, might just convince me to do PL next year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the inserts you have added..x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne x So many stories to tell this week

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x