Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Currently Creative

Realised today I haven't done a currently creative post for a few weeks..
So I thought I would share what is currently on my messy table.


Its my Week 12 of Project Life!! I can't share the full layout until late next week as its for the next Colour Challenge for Life Paper Scrapbook AND I've used the April kit for A Piece of Cake designs (which is yet to be released) So for now you will just have to make do with this sneak peek! (The veneer, red alphas and cherry flair are not part of the Kit)

Cant wait to share the full layout! Now its time to get back to week 13..


Project Life is a concept designed by Becky Higgins. It is a range that works anyway you want it to. You don't have to embellish your layouts or use any extra products like I do. You can easily record an album full of memories with just a Core Kit, bulk pack of page protectors and a 12x12 Album. I purchase all my core products from Craft House - Exclusive stockist for Australia and New Zealand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x